Interested in having a pool? Well, they are not as popular in Prescott as they are in other areas, and in this section we explore why that is.Continue reading “Swimming Pools”
Author: Pickle Lady
Interested in getting away from it all and heading a bit further out than traditional subdivision? This section covers the issues associated with that.Continue reading “Going Remote”
We get it: People don’t like stairs. But it’s more complicated than you might think. In this section we lay it all out for you.Continue reading “Single-Story Homes”
In this section we give you the inside scoop on 55+ communities that everyone else is afraid to say out loud.Continue reading “55+ Communities”
Lots of people don’t like to pay HOA fees; you may be one of them. Actually, very few areas in Prescott have extremely high HOA fees, and in many cases you might just be happy to pay them. We explain in this video.Continue reading “HOAs”
People ask a lot of concerned questions about the various animals that roam about Prescott. The short answer is that we really don’t have any critters you need to worry about.Continue reading “Critters”
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center has 136 beds and is fully accredited. If you are in a car accident and life-flighted out, the helicopters take you here. It is the best hospital in the local region, and it is five minutes from downtown Prescott. Two campuses are available – one in Prescott and one in Prescott Valley.
- Northern Arizona Veterans Administration Health Care System offers 25 beds, plus 120 beds for domiciliary care and a 90-bed nursing home care unit and long-term care facilities.
- There are several world-class medical complexes in nearby Phoenix for cancer treatment and the like.
Assisted living, nursing facilities, etc.
- Yavapai Community College is a public two-year institution offering both university transfer credits and occupation education.
- Prescott College is a four-year liberal arts college.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical is a four-year university offering bachelors degrees in the fields of aviation and engineering.
The Center is the new “Place to Play” for Prescott-area adults aged 18 & over. The Adult Center of Prescott offers nearly 21,000 square-feet of space for adult-oriented recreation, education, & entertainment, including a ballroom/auditorium with a 4,000 ft. ‘floating’ dance floor.Continue reading “Adult Center”
It’s no secret that a mass exodus is underway in California, as more and more retirees are taking their money and leaving a state they feel has turned its back on them. This video explores why they are leaving and why more and more of them are turning to Prescott as their refuge.Continue reading “Escape California”