Prescott is centrally located between lots of fun things to do. Easy drives and lots of fun…
The Canyon is about 3 hours away. You might want to book a train ride from Williams; great fun!
(Sorry, our little joke predates the series of deaths at the Canyon. No offense intended.)
Red rock, layered mountain formations, and crystal power. Avoid weekends and Spring Break if you can. About an hour away.
Prescott is about four hours from Sin City.
- Phoenix: Great shopping, eating, museums, concerts.
- Outlet Mall: Huge shopping venue in Anthem, AZ – about an hour away.
- Jerome: Quaint old mining town perked on top the cliffs. Try Haunted Burgers. Lots of shops, bars, and live bands. About an hour away.
- Lake Havasu: Boating mecca. London Bridge. About 3 hours away.
- Palm Springs: LA’s premiere resort town. Day spas galore. Four hours away.