Prescott has no shortage of great places to eat. Here are some favorites. Places within walking distance of the downtown Square are marked with an star (*).
Breakfast: Some great ways to get yourself started…
- Prescott Junction: Family-owned diner. Breakfast buffet. Good pies.
- Zeke’s Eatin’ Place: Lots of home-style food.
- St. Michael’s Bistro*: Great brunch spot.
Burgers: This town does GREAT burgers.
- Bill’s Grill: Great burgers and a great beer selection.
- Susie’s Skyway: The diner in the airport. Great fun and great burgers.
- Brown Bag: Delicious! Good shakes too.
- Marino’s Mob*: Gangster theme. Burgers and ice cream. Liquor bar too.
Chains: If you’re looking for something that you already know, we do have some chains…
- Applebee’s: Yep. We have one.
- Red Robin: Burgers and brews.
- Texas Roadhouse: Free peanuts in abundance. Good meat & ribs.
- Olive Garden: How do they stay in business with all the great Italian here?
- Chik Fil-a: You can never have enough nuggets.
- In & Out: Animal style. Always.
- Chipotle*: Several locations.
- Red Lobster: New England themed seafood chain.
Exotics: In the mood for something a little more adventurous?
- Atmesfir*: Fine, fine dining in intimate venue with chef and kitchen on display. Owned and operated by caring and passionate family.
- El Gato Azul*: Tapas.
- Taj Mahal*: Great Indian fare. Lunch buffet.
- Raven Cafe*: Hipster vibe. Extensive beer, wine and coffee offerings. Upstairs area is really cool and has a great view.
- Barley Hound*: Great outdoor seating available. Get the duck tacos.
- BiGA: Modern, snug kitchen offering New American sandwiches & entrees
Italian: This town does Italian extremely well. All of these are wonderful.
- Papa’s*: Fanciest of the Italian fare.
- Rosa’s*: Great venue. Sausage sub is awesome. Just off square on Gurley.
- Carmella’s*: Newest Italian entrant, right off square. They’ll stuff olives with blue cheese for your martini if you ask for it.
- LaBruzza’s: Bring your own wine / liquor. A personal favorite.
- Limoncello*: Northern Italian. Home-made limoncello.
Japanese: There are several Japanese restaurants in town. Here are a couple that get good marks…
Mexican: LOTS of options for Mexican. Here are some favorites…
- Los Pinos: Best frozen margaritas.
- Casa Alvarez*: Seating and hours are limited. But great reputation. Try the chimichanga.
- Prescott Station*: Lots of other stuff too, not sure where to categorize these guys. Try the sangria. We prefer the back bar.
Pizza: All the Italian places will do pizza too, but here it is in it’s own category…
- Bill’s Pizza*: Standard pizza, really good.
- Limoncello*: Authentic Italian thin crust.
- Two Mama’s*: Subs are really good too.
- Rosati’s*: Chicago style.
Steak: Looking for a good piece of meat…
- Murphy’s*: Prescott’s high-end steakhouse.
- Dry Gulch: Great steaks, great prices. Country feel.
- The Palace (A1)*: One of the oldest saloons in the country. Servers in costume.
Seafood: You do realize you are in the middle of Arizona, right? To really get your seafood fix, you might consider a road trip down to Phoenix, but for something quicker…
- Murphy’s*: Steakhouse with seafood entrees. Happy hour raw bar is wonderful.
- Augie’s: Several good seafood dishes. Best happy hour in town.
Thai: Who would think that the town of Prescott would be a Thai powerhouse, but it is. Here are some really good ones…