Prescott has a wide selection of venues for adult beverages of wide varieties…Distillery, Breweries, Meadery, Wine (Tasting & Vineyards)
Breweries: If you are into craft beer, Prescott is the place for you. Most restaurant have a generous selection of beers available, but to go directly to the source, check out the local breweries / brew pubs available here…
- Prescott Brewery: Classic tavern featuring house-brewed beers & a selection of traditional pub grub & appetizers.
- Granite Mountain Brewing: Brewery & taproom with indoor/outdoor seating, a light food menu & live music on the weekends.
- Barnstar Brewing: Open Saturday and Sunday. Worth the drive.
Wine Tasting: Wine tasting shops and nearby vineyards…
- Flying Leap Vineyards Tasting: Tasting room is convenient from downtown. Vineyard is out in Skull Valley, a 30-minute drive.
- Granite Creeks Vineyards: Up in Chino Valley. Short drive.
- Vino Zona: Curated Arizona wines. In Jerome.
Superstition Meadery : Mead is wine made from honey. These guys make their own with all kinds of spins on the theme. Get a flight to try as many as you can. Amazing.
Thumb Butte Distillery : Fine assortment of distilled liquors made on site. Great bar and live music events inside.