Entertainment venues about town…
- Picture Show: Right outside of the downtown area. Comfy recliner chairs.
- Harkins: Mega cinema out in Prescott Valley
- Elk’s Theater : Classically designed opera house from 1905. Live plays, musicals and classic films.
- Prescott Center for the Arts: Performing arts center in an old church featuring community productions of popular plays & musicals.
- Yavapai College Performing Arts Center: Community college theater featuring live plays, musicals and musical performances
- Sharlot Hall Museum: Open-air museum and heritage site dedicated to preserving the history and culture of the Central Highlands of Arizona
- Phippen Art Museum: Intimate museum exhibiting cowboy- and Native American-themed works tracing the culture of the West.
- Smoki Museum: Collections of Native American artifacts.
- Fort Whipple Museum: U.S. Army post which served as Arizona Territory’s capital prior to the founding of Prescott